Monday, July 13, 2009

First trip to Florida

I went to Florida for the Surber family reunion. We had so much fun. We went swimming, went to Disney World, hang out with all my aunts, uncles and cousins, and I got to meet my Great Grandma. As you will see I was spoiled rotten! I was held and loved the whole week!




This is me and dad on the plane. We left the house at 4:00 am so we are sleepy!



This is the pilot that flew my first flight...Dad asked him to get his picture taken with me...he thought we were crazy!


Happy 4th of July!



Four generations of Surber girls!


I love my GG Surber!



All moms cousins are boys so they spoiled me just like they use to do for her!





I took LOTS of naps on Pop Pop



and let GG Surber hold and love on me!



I loved the pool...I even fell asleep in the pool one time!







The whole group at Disney! We went to a princess Breakfast where we met all the princesses!








I loved the rides and all the bright lights.



It was so hot outside that I had to swing in just a diaper.


Thanks for my flower headbands Aunt Jodi!





I like to float on my back!





No comments:

Post a Comment