Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nana and Pop Pop's spring break

We kept very busy over Nana and Pop Pops spring break. They spent 7 of their 10 nights of break with me! They came to celebrate my birthday, kept me home from school for a few days, and went with us to Evansville to see my great grandparents.
They think I am pretty funny




Waking up Pop Pop...my favorite thing to do in the morning!

Playing with my second cousins



Getting ready to go on the carousel



I loved it!





Just reading my book to Grandma

Opening more birthday gift

I got stuck while trying to climb into my car seat!

Nana and Pop Pop took me to Butler to celebrate with the basketball team.


I got to stay home from school for a few days to play with all my new toys I got for my birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment