Sunday, May 9, 2010

My trip to hospital

I had to spend the night at the hospital to have some test done to see why it is so hard for me to swallow food and to check my acid reflux. I had to check in at 10 am and couldn't eat or drink after bedtime the night before. I was a trooper! I waited 18 hours to eat with very little complaining! We had to keep busy in Pre-Op for over two hours, might I add that not only I was hungry it was nap time....
Here I am in my hospital gown...mom and dad kept laughing at me!

We read lots of books while we waited!



I went on many rides in the cool car. I pulled the other toy with me for safe keeping!



After about an hour Mom and Dad were called back to see the doctor and then got to come see me in the recovery room. I was out of it!


I was so out of it they made mom ride in the bed with me to go up to my hospital room.


This was my bed once we got to the room. I slept great in it both at night and for naps, now mom and dad's set up wasn't as good!

I was real sleepy at first!

Check out my arm bands. They put these on so I wanted pull out any of the tubes. They kept my arms from bending which made things VERY tricky!

I bounced back very fast! They had lots of toys and I had the nurses to myself so it was really fun!

All smiles the whole time!



No comments:

Post a Comment