Thursday, December 2, 2010

Surber Family Reunion

We went to Indian Rocks Beach for a family reunion over Thanksgiving break! We had so much fun! Everyone made it to see GG Surber...all 33 of us!
We had awesome beach weather. I loved the sand!

I couldn't keep up with my cousins...it's only fair since they live in LA they love the beach!





Thanksgiving night on the beach. I love my Aunt Jo Jo! She didn't get a break from me the whole trip.

Ads and I played in the sand every chance we got.

It wore us out!

Our last night there we got a whole family picture taken with GG on the beach. We played afterwards.

Nana and Pop Pop love when we are all together!

Charlie is a good sport! I follow him everywhere and hug him! He just waits and lets me!



Just a practice with part of the family in the house!

Before bed Aunt Nancy read The Night Before Christmas to all of us!

We celebrated GG's birthday.

The cake was great!

The trip wore me out! This is what I looked like one morning! At least I finally have enough hair to even get bed head!


Uncle Matt is so FUN!


Aunt Jo Jo too! She ran all over the place with us!

We love you GG! and hope to see you soon!

Snacks with Pop Pop and Ads!


No comments:

Post a Comment