Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4 Weeks Old

I am finally starting to have some awake time. I am still a good girl. I eat, sleep and hang out! My sister still really likes having me around...Mom and Dad keep waiting for that to change! I am back to my birth weight...finally!


Every time my eyes are open Emme says, "Baby Claire's eyes open!"


Rough life!


This is at 3 am. I was up feeding her and asked Neil to keep an eye on her while I went to the bathroom. This is what I found when I returned.



Emmers has been asking to get in Claire's bed over and over. We of course said no over and over. So then she started asking if Claire could get in her bed. We couldn't think of any good reason to tell her no so we dropped her in. Emme was SO excited!






Claire even stayed awake for the excitement.



Meeting Marin...My sister is nice enough to hold my head up after shoving a passie in my mouth?!? Good thing I am a good sport!


My preferred way to do tummy time!


Emme likes to show me the ropes.


I had my 1 month appointment and got my shots. See my war wounds?



I look SO little in my big bed!


Sometimes in the morning I have to wait to be fed while Mom helps get Emme and Dad out the door. I don't mind because I get to wait on Dad's pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment