Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

We had a very busy Thanksgiving weekend! We went to Evansville to spend time at Grandma Emmerson's house and to see our cousins.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Just catching up with my cousin...she is 5 weeks younger than me.




During Thanksgiving dinner Claire did some entertaining! Out of nowhere she got the giggles! We thought it was so funny!


Funny story Nana!




SO, my cousin noticed I liked his red shirt. With this he took it off for me to wear! I am really not sure how to explain the basket?!?




Emmerson loves playing with her cousins!


Grandma got lots of snuggles and smiles!


Here are 8 of the 10 great grandkids.


Over the past few weeks we have learned that someone has a soft spot for her Pop Pop! I don't think it bothers him too much!


Grandma is sure she is going to find a way to get these two to Evansville more often!


Another spell of the giggles!


We went to a bounce house place. Usually this is not Emmerson's thing but she had so much fun!


It didn't hurt that Baylee was willing to get her use to the bounce house.


We couldn't find Emmerson at one point and this is where we found her. Telling Grandma something really important!


We found an empty one and Emme went wild!




Even Claire got to get in and bounce a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment