Monday, May 14, 2012

Fun at home!

We have been busy at home!  Sometimes with friends...sometimes just us!


This is my friend Cecilia.  We love my markers!


Anna and I have the same jammies!


and silly faces!


"hey mom take a pictures of my night gown"  She thinks there is NOTHING better than sleeping in a dress!


Claire's favorite place to sit!  Though she can't be trusted as she prefers to stand/climb on the back!


We still spend a TON of time on Butler's campus.  Claire has fallen in love with our "park" too!



Trading pine cones


The picnic table is out...not sure which one of the girls likes eating together more!


They can always be found sitting together!


Marin likes to go to Butler with us too!




This is were they sit while I make breakfast.  I am not sure why it is so fun but they giggle the whole time! every. single. morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment