Tuesday, October 22, 2013

6 weeks old

Someone is officially smiling!  


They are hard to catch on camera but here is a little one.  


She has figured out how to get her blanket to her face to cuddle!  I bet she is going to be a blanket baby like her sisters...Thanks to a hand me down from her cousin Colin she gets a blanket from GG Surber too.  


After a morning feeding Audrey got a few more minutes of sleep in Mom and Dads bed while the big girls got ready for school.  


Another little smile!


Our girls!




Another girl to get excited when Daddy gets home!


Bath time is the best.


So sometimes we have these moments where we can't believe we are parents and that these three girls are ours.  Here are two times I have felt that way lately...


I walked in at bedtime to find all three girls laying there listening to the story...


I looked at our bed on Saturday morning and it looked like this!

Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment