Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day at Nana and Pop Pop's because Daddy had to fly out for a week away for work.  We had such a fun day just being together!  Nana made a big breakfast, Pop Pop got us a yummy lunch, we went to a park, helped plant flowers and just played!  

I love nothing more than being these girls Mom!  I hope every mom feels as lucky as I do!


My day was filled with hugs and kisses!  They must have told me Happy Mother's Day a million times!  Such sweet little girls!


They made Mother's Day gifts at school.  They were SO excited about the gifts but wanted me to wait to open them on the real day.  


Emmerson made a garden stone with her handprint on it.


Claire painted a flower pot.




And they made about a billion cards and pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment