Sunday, February 15, 2015

Daddy daycare

I had my first weekend away since becoming a mom.... In October it started as a conversation about how I had been pregnant or breastfeeding all but 7 months since July 0f 2008.  Neil said I deserved a night out!  I decided I deserved a few nights out...in fact, out of state!  He agreed so I went to spend some time with my brother.  The girls were sad that I was going to see Uncle Matt with out them and Emmerson was a little worried about Daddy being on his own!

In the end they had a great time and according to Emmerson, I was hardly missed... until bedtime.  Daddy did lots of fun stuff with them. 


Movie night!


Easy Bake Oven treats. 


Time at the park.


And a sleepover!

I had a great time with Matt!  We had lots of time just the two of us to enjoy adult meals out, hikes in awesome weather, and just catching up without interruptions at his new house.   



I also got to spend time with my two favorite little boys!  I went to football games, basketball games, played more basketball and football in the backyard than anyone would believe and spent plenty of time jumping on a trampoline!  


It was a great weekend that I feel like should become a yearly tradition! 


No comments:

Post a Comment