Monday, July 6, 2015

May days

We all welcomed May with a smile.  We love knowing that summer is right around the corner.  The nice weather has us outside all the time which makes us all very happy.  


Our friendly neighborhood cat, Sampson, spends a lot of time in our backyard now that we no longer have Bella to chase him off.  The girls were sad to see him go when his family moved this month.   


Nice weather = a constant stream of bloody knees! 


Audrey loves school pick up time! 




We got to babysit Quinn for a day when her daycare was closed.  The girls had so much fun with her.  


School pick up was interesting... 


It is not uncommon to come out to see that the girls have set up the driveway as a "tailgate".  


We have Butler to ourselves again! 


Someone is happy to get her turn on Daddy's shoulders. 




These two... You never know what they are up to or where you will find them! 


Emmerson had an end of the year Daisy celebration.  They got to ride horses. 




Popsicle time is here... 


and plenty of time playing in puddles. 


Claire has started having some playdates of her own.  She thinks it's pretty great.  




This little girl has it all figured out.  I told her no snacks so she decided to take care of it herself.  


Have we mentioned that she has crazy hair?!?

One school day I had a few things to get done.  Audrey is my little partner.  I laughed a few times when I thought about how see just keeps up!  


I was doing some work out back and she was helping...Then I looked over and she had found a seat and just laughed at me when I caught her resting! 


I had a few things to drop off at Emmerson's school and I looked back as I was racing out of the building and I see her moving at top speed to keep up!  She's the best little co-pilot ever! 


She can keep up with her sister now too!  In EVERY situation! 


Not sure why she looks like she is 10! 


One day at nap time I went to get Audrey's room ready and came back to get her and found this.  She was cozy in Emmerson's bed with no plan of getting out.  

Emmerson's had her first field day.  She loved everything about it.  


This is her 6th grade faith partner that she got to spend the day with.  


The little girls and I got to go too and they loved it just as much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment