Thursday, March 15, 2018

Claire Turns 7

Claire is such a strong, kind, smart, and funny girl.  She is always happy and willing to help anyone.  She is the first to notice someone sitting alone or if someone needs some extra attention.  We joke that she loves an underdog!  She always makes a point to thank me for all I do for her and tell me how much she loves us!  She loves being with her family and each of her sisters adore her.  She is on the jr. swim team, does flamenco, plays on the kickball team, and does gymnastics. She loves her school, friends, and her teachers.  She is such an incredible little girl.  It is so fun to watch her grow and see how people are so drawn to her.    We are so lucky she is ours! 


A donut party before school




Our sweet (and silly) 7 year old! 




Her favorite pizza for dinner...


and gifts. 





Her pink cake, made with love by Audrey and Caroline.








Favorite color: Blue
When I grow up I want to be: a famous flamenco dancer
Best friend: Allison and Neve
I love to: Dance
Favorite food: Jimmy Johns 
Height:
Weight:

No comments:

Post a Comment