Thursday, November 1, 2018

October FUN

October is full of fun Halloween activities and school events, and field trips.  I still didn't have a car for the first couple weeks which made it all more interesting.  


Bike rides to the pretzel shop! 


This is what Friday nights look like for us.


This is why my hair is always wet...Girl with straight hair wants it curled, girl with curly hair wants it straight.  


Field trip to the zoo.




We got to see all of our cousins after Tony and Molly's wedding. 


Caroline likes not having the van, it means we get to ride our bike everywhere. 



I love my days with Audrey!


She is settling into school and is now happy to go. 


Sweet girl stands and watches everything I do in the kitchen. 


We found a new open gym place that is open on Thursday mornings.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment