Thursday, July 1, 2010

Visiting GG in Florida

Nana, Mom and I went to see my Great Grandma in Florida. We had so much fun!
I love my G.G.

Kisses for GG

We played like crazy!


We went to the beach one afternoon...I loved the sand!




We liked the little palm trees!


We kept busy in all sorts of silly ways...Nana's hat was the best!




It was so HOT!

We went to the golf course to visit the bench that was donated for my Great Grandpa.




There are a TON of birds on the golf course...I think I pointed every single one out to GG.


We did a lot of swimming! It was too hot to do anything else.



I am very brave I love to be tossed in the air!



I had my first ice cream cone! It was Mom's and she let me have a bite and this is what it turned into?!?

A bite was not enough!

Here is the proof! When Mom took it away this is what I did! I don't even cry this hard when I get hurt! What can I say...I love ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment