Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of July in the Fort

We went to see Nana and Pop Pop for the 4th. We had so much fun that we decided to stay another night. We spent most of the weekend at the Holms swimming because it was so hot!



I loved this cooler...it is just my size!



As always there was so shortage of attention with Nana, Pop Pop, Jerry, Sandy, Chuck and Nikki!

Nana has LOTS of flowers and rocks. It doesn't get much better than that!

I finally like playing in the grass!

STILL crazy over Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you see?

Nosey?! There was a party going on next door so Pop Pop let me peek in!

I wanted to go off the diving board so bad!

When no one would get in the pool with me I would settle for this!

Playing with Pop Pop




LOTS of swimming!

I LOVE the water! I like to jump off the side to Dad

Floating on my boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment