Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Charlottesville, VA

We got to go on a two week vacation this summer. Dad had to go to Charlottesville for work so we went along. We had so much fun! We stayed at a great resort with lots of pools, restaurants, lakes, and trails to walk on. We had so much family time and did so many fun things that we hated to leave! But we were happy to get home to Bella!
Moving in...and we did look like we were moving!

This is where I ate my meals in the room.

My "room" behind the couch.

Nothing like dinner out for two weeks.

We had a great patio where we could play.

So many cool things to see and touch.


I LOVED the water slide! I am so brave!

We went swimming everyday! I was crazy in the pool! I love to go underwater!

There were animals everywhere. These ducks came to see us most nights. Some nights they would come right up to our feet.

We found lots of places to hang out at the resort.




We spent some time exploring UVA's campus. That is where dad's class was so he got to know it well. It was REALLY hot!



In the gardens of Monticello

No comments:

Post a Comment