Friday, August 27, 2010

Uncle Matt, Aunt Jodi, Charlie and Ads came to visit!

My family came to visit for 10 days this July! We had so much fun! Uncle Matt and Aunt Jodi SPOIL me rotten! I have even gotten to the point that I call all fancy jewelry "JO JOS" because Aunt Jodi let me wear all her bracelets, rings and necklaces while she as here! We did so many fun things! We saw a lot of family, went to Nana and Pop Pop's house, went to the zoo, and went swimming! Charlie is so sweet and plays so well with me! Ads and I just smile at each other!
At Nana and Pop Pop's house...they loved having us all there!

Hanging with Ads

Cuddling with the boys!

We went to the zoo in Fort Wayne and Pop Pop shared his ice cream with me!

Wild little animals

I had my first popsicle while the boys were here...thanks Aunt Jo Jo! As you can see I LOVED them!

Studying before my bath.

My whole family!

Uncle Matt is so FUN!

Aunt Jo Jo (as I call her) lets me do what ever I want! Notice I am wearing her jewelry!

Even more Emmersons!

We liked climbing the ladder...just like Pop Pop!

We were reading Ads favorite book...it is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment