Thursday, January 30, 2014

Audrey's first haircut

I do realize that most babies do not get their first haircut before the age of 5 months but this girl has crazy hair and it was growing in crazier by the day!  Daddy wasn't quite as excited about the idea but Mom was sure it was needed.


When Audrey woke up this is what I saw...a head full of crazy hair, with one side being at least a couple inches longer than the other.  


So I decided it was haircut day!  She didn't seem to mind.




Nana was a little concerned when I didn't stop at cutting the first chunk.  




Now its all the same length and can grow in evenly.  I didn't tell Daddy we did it.  He walked in and noticed RIGHT away.  He must have looked at Audrey with a crazy look.  Her bottom lip came out and she started crying!  Daddy spent the rest of the night telling her how pretty her haircut was!

No comments:

Post a Comment