Friday, January 31, 2014

Claire is officially a BIG girl

In true Claire style she potty trained herself...if you can even use the term trained!  One afternoon she came downstairs in a pair of underwear.  She put her hands on her hips and told me she was going to wear her big girl panties.  I told her she could as long as she didn't have any accidents. (while making a mental note that I HAD to potty train her soon) That was a week and a half ago and she hasn't had one accident.   It is just like she never wore a diaper.  She just tells us when she has to go and holds it if we aren't home!  The other day she had been playing in the snow for a couple hours and when she came in she told me she had to go potty really bad.  I started ripping off her snow clothes at top speed.  She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Mom I am not going to go!"  I guess we can mark this off the to do list!


No comments:

Post a Comment