Tuesday, August 12, 2014

First day of preschool

Claire started her first day of preschool today.  She has been at the same school the last two years in the Mother's Day Out program but its is HUGE deal (to her and Emmerson) that she moved upstairs to the preschool classrooms.  It was also her first experience without Emmerson in the same building.


Who doesn't have breakfast on the counter?!?


August 12, 2014
Preschool at Fairview
Teachers: Ms. Pam and Ms. Tammy
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 
8:30-12:00 




Her sisters sending her off.


She had to run back in to say good bye to Bella.




Favorite Colors: pink and purple
Favorite food: messy cheese
Faovirite book: Bear Snores On
What do you want to be when you grow up: A fairy
Favorite friends: "I like to play like Emme"
Favorite thing to play: dress up




They decided Emmerson should be in one picture.  


This was the pathetic little face I saw as we were walking out of the school.  Emmerson was VERY concerned about what she was going to do all morning without Claire.  So I agreed to a trip to Target to find what we needed to improve the morning.  


While Claire was at school Emmerson planned a party for her.  Presents included!  She could hardly wait to give them to her.  




Claire approved.  


When I asked her what she did at school she said, "I painted, didn't eat my lunch, and played with Allie B. (which doesn't even go to her school anymore)."  So who knows what she did though I am sure she didn't eat her lunch.  I asked her if she was happy to be home and she said, "YES, I missed Emme, Audrey and my dress up clothes."  I said did you miss anybody else??? she answered, "Oh, and Bella."  So much for Mom and Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment