Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Emmerson Turns 9

Our biggest girl is 9! NINE!  I can not believe how fast these 9 years have gone or what an incredible journey it has been.  It is hard to put this little lady's greatness into words.  She is such an amazing biggest sister.  She does anything and everything for her little sisters.  She is almost always a step ahead of me in caring for them and making them happy.  She has grown so much this year and has really come out of her shell.  She has joined the track team, is still on the kickball team, is taking gymnastics, joined the swim team, loves school, her friends, but she loves nothing more than her sisters.  



Birthday donuts! 



We even woke the littles for the party!


Emmerson has been on the beach for spring break almost every year but this year with how Easter fell spring break was late.  Somehow she still lucked into a half day.  


I asked her what she wanted to do and she decided on a big girl date with just Claire and I. So manicure and pedicures it was!




Then home for gifts and cake with the rest of the family. 













Claire and Audrey...silly! 


It was a perfect day to celebrate our girl! 


Favorite color: Red
When I grow up I want to be: Professional gymnast 
Best friend: Ava
I love to: do gymnastics and cheer
Favorite food: Steak
Height:
Weight:

No comments:

Post a Comment