Saturday, July 2, 2016

Emmerson's Last Day of School

Emmerson had a great first grade year!  She loves everything about school!

Favorite thing about first grade?: My teachers
Favorite color?: Red
Best friends?: Ava and Genevieve 
Favorite thing to do?: Crafts
Favorite subject at school?: Writers' Workshop
What do you want to remember about this year?: I got a new baby sister. How Claire and Audrey would come running to me at pick up.
What are you excited for in second grade?: Claire will be at my school.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: A baby doctor


Last Day


August / June


Our last walk home from school for the summer.  Caroline was so hot up against me that I put her in the stroller with Claire.  Poor 4th baby! 


Obviously we needed more ice cream to celebrate.  Cheers to summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment