Friday, July 1, 2016

Last Day of School for Claire and Audrey

As we finish our year at Northminster I can't say enough great things about this school!  It was the perfect fit for our girls! 


All ready for their last day at the same school for a couple years.  Audrey is going to be one sad little girl. 


Claire and her best buddy.  They have been in the same class for the last 3 years.  They will part ways in kindergarten. Yes, he is only 3 months older than her. 


Audrey had a great first experience with going to school.  She loves Ms. Patty!


And Ms. Katie! 




I am confident there was no one better to give Claire the BEST  Pre-K experience than these two ladies.  I will forever be thankful!




September / May

Favorite thing about Mothers Day Out?: Ms. Patty and Ms. Katie
Favorite color?: Pink
Best friends?: Quinny and I don't know the other people
Favorite thing to do?: I like to play family
Favorite thing to do at school?: More playing family
What do you want to remember about this year?: Nothing
What are you excited for in preschool?: I am about going to school
What do you want to be when you grow up?:I want to be Elsa or a doctor


September / May 

Favorite thing about Pre-K?: The clown act at the circus
Favorite color?: Purple
Best friends?: Liam, Allison, Ruby, Mason, and Ruth
Favorite thing to do?: Playing with my family
Favorite subject at school?: Detective work
What do you want to remember about this year?: "Caroline was born, but I wasn't as school"
What are you excited for in kindergarten?: Activities and when Daddy takes me to school with Emmerson.
What do you want to be when you grow up?: "A Mommy or a doctor or I don't know.  I have lots of years to think"


Ice cream to celebrate a great year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment