Monday, June 13, 2016

April FUN

April started with spring break and not a vacation in Florida but a week at home.  The doctor didn't love the idea of me being so far from home at that point in my pregnancy.  So we found lots of ways to keep busy around home before our quick trip to Columbus.  


The girls planned a campout one afternoon




There were chilly park visits,


Lazy time, 


and plenty of games! 


They planned a surprise party for Audrey because they felt bad everyone else had a birthday and she hadn't.  


They were so happy to all be home together. 


Emmerson did the little girls hair.  (and she doesn't look that little)


Emmerson and Claire did all their own thank you cards this year. 


Claire kept telling me over and over that her teachers birthday was the first day back to school after spring break.  I had not been told this but she had it all planned out.  I decided even if it wasn't her birthday we should celebrate her anyways.  Claire picked out flowers and cupcakes and couldn't have been happier to carry them in.  (and for the record it was her birthday)


We got to have a special birthday date with Marin, Quinn and Colin too. 



Colin is really hoping Baby Bloede 4.0 is a boy! 


I find pictures like this on my phone now that Emmerson and Claire know how to use it. 





When her sisters are at school she gets all their toys out and is very happy to have them to herself. 


Who do you think taught Audrey to pose like this?  


Daddy let them paint some flowerpots and so they could plant their own flowers. 


We planted some new grass and Daddy sent Audrey and I out for straw.  She was very excited when we found it. 


The little girls had a playdate with Quinn and Colin while I had a quick doctors appointment that turned into a not so quick trip to labor and delivery.  Brigid sent me pictures to keep me busy.  They love being there with them! 


Claire loves her space gear from space week at school. 


Emmerson had an art show at school. She was very proud of all her work. 


Daddy took the little girls to the fire station while Emmerson and I were at the art show.





No comments:

Post a Comment