Saturday, June 4, 2016

Growing number 4

My pregnancy for baby number 4


The early announcement to some family and friends.


Another announcement to a bigger crowd. 


20 weeks (Florida)




Claire likes to decorate my belly (20 weeks) 


26 weeks


30 weeks


31 weeks


Zionsville Brunch


32 weeks...my view while seated.  Claire said, " Mom the baby is sitting on your lap!" 


Audrey likes to feed the baby.




Easter Day- 33 weeks


My view...all.day.long! 


36 weeks


Audrey talks like the baby is already here all the time.  She will say, " I need to hug the baby!", or "Hey baby look at this!",  but my favorite is, " when the baby pops out I am going to hold it and share my crib with it!"


37 weeks




Audrey put a cookie on my belly and asked me to hold it. 


This is what I looked like as I left for my last doctors appointment.  The baby had dropped and my stomach was such a weird shape. 




No comments:

Post a Comment