Monday, October 17, 2016

4 Months Old

Caroline is 4 months old!  I feel like we are finding the balance between enjoying her and keeping up with our busy life.  She is sweet, calm, and all we could have hoped for in another baby.  She is still in our room.  Mainly because she is sleeping all night and we are afraid to change anything since we are somehow keeping our heads above water! (we also openly admit we like looking over and seeing her sweet face)  She is getting great with her hands and it able to reach most things and to get toys to her mouth. She is a busy little lady and has learned to be very flexible.  As her big sisters transition back to school we plan to settle her into being home more and getting on a schedule. 

As I look through the pictures from this month all I can think about is my friend that told me all fourth babies deserve their own hashtag...#poor4thbaby If these picture don't prove that I am not sure what will!


No one plans to put he down for a nap...guess I will sleep here! #poor4thbaby


Hey guys....you forgot something! #poor4thbaby


So this is my crib?  Nice of you to finally put it together!  #poor4thbaby


Seriously, I am just so tired!  #poor4thbaby


This is tummy time!  #poor4thbaby


Hello??? Someone got me ready for bed and got distracted by life!  #poor4thbaby


I spend most of my life in my carseat! #poor4thbaby

But thankfully she doesn't seem to mind any of the above and is the sweetest 4 month old we know! 


August 29, 2016 (4 months old)
12lbs, 5oz (17%)
24" (29%)
Head = 38.1cm (4%)



No comments:

Post a Comment