Sunday, October 16, 2016

Last day of summer

The girls always get to pick what they want to do on the last day of summer.  They chose to go to the bagel shop for breakfast and then to spend the day at the museum. 


Claire loves when I agree to a morning trip to the bagel shop.  She said it is one of the things she will miss most when she has to go to school everyday!


Ready to take on the museum.


The museum was empty since most kids were already back in school so we rode the carrousel at least 5 times!


We ran into the girls friends Ava and Allison. Which is always a treat!


The new Doc McStuffins exhibit just opened so the girls were really excited to see it!  




We even went to a class in the clinic. 






The day was a huge success and I was sad to see it come to an end!  


This sweet baby was exhausted when we got home...as she is most days. I think she will be ready for a calm day at home tomorrow! 
 I was nervous about how summer was going to go.  How would I help the big girls enjoy their summer and do fun things with them?  How would I give the little girls the naps they needed and feed Caroline on the go while watching three other kids?  Somehow it all worked out.  We kept very busy and did so many fun things.  As it ends I am sad it is over but am very pleased with how it all went!  I feel lucky these little ladies are mine and that I get to spend all this time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment