Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dentist x 3

The big girls had their normal 6 month check up and we decided to go ahead and schedule Audrey for her first appointment.  


Thankfully, the big girls did what was asked of them! 




Because this one...she did not!   I have never seen anything like it!  It took 3 of us to hold her down for a very questionable cleaning.  By the end (or what quickly became the end) she was crying so hard she threw up on everyone in the room, the walls and floor!  We left with most of her clothes in a trash bag and me needing a complete change! 


This is just the top half of me.  I assume each and every person that worked there was talking about us as we left with a half naked child, a puke covered mom, and dragging two others behind.  I am also certain they do not look forward to our return!   

No comments:

Post a Comment