Saturday, March 19, 2016

Mom's Birthday

We finished up a very busy week with another birthday.  Everyone asks did I get to sleep in, some time to relax, or any time to myself....the answer to all of those questions are no but, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.  It's so sweet how excited the girls are about our birthdays.  They plan all kinds of surprises and want to make the day perfect for us.  Claire thought I would like to spend my birthday morning at the zoo and to have Jimmy Johns for lunch.  So that's what we did.


Missing the rest of our family but thankfully Brigid, Quinn and Colin met us there.



Once Daddy and Emmerson were home we had our family celebration.












I feel so lucky that I got to spend my birthday with these sweet girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment