Saturday, March 5, 2016

New earrings at our house!

Claire has mentioned wanting to get her ears pierced many times since Emmerson got hers pierced this summer, and each time we have just kind of changed the subject.  Well one day she asked directly, and I could't really think of any good reason to say no...so I said yes!  She couldn't believe it.  The whole way there she kept saying, " I can't believe you said yes!"     


She jumped right up in the chair and was ready! 


She was so brave.  She just closed her eyes and didn't move! 


She picked these because she wanted to match Mom.


She was all smiles afterwards! 
The best part of the story was telling Daddy.  I called on our way and he didn't answer.  So I sent a text and asked if he thought she was old enough.  He didn't respond.  So, I figured he wouldn't really have an opinion.  After we were done he responded to my text...saying, " YES, she is too young!"  I causally responded, " what if it's too late..." Poor Daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment